IBPS Recruitment 2015 – for Hindi Officer Posts: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has Invites Online Application for the recruitment of Hindi Officer vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from 08-06-2015 to 22-06-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.,
IBPS Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 02
Name of the Post: Hindi Officer
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be 21 years & maximum 30 years as on 01-07-2015.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master’s degree of a recognized university in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at the degree level (Preferably One year experience in Hindi translation of various reports, Documents, Letters etc,).
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ibps.in from 08-06-2015 to 22-06-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before apply online candidate have to scan their photograph and signature and have a valid email ID.
2. Log on to website www.ibps.in and click on the link “Click here to Apply Online for the post of Hindi Officer”
3. Click on “Click here for New Registration” and fill the details in the online application form at the appropriate places and upload photograph and signature.
4. After filling all the details submit the application form. A registration number and password will be generated, candidate should note down the registration number and password for future reference.
5. Take print out of online Application Form for future purpose.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 08-06-2015.
Last Date for Online Registration: 22-06-2015.
Download of Call letter for Examination: After 29-06-2015.
Online Examination (Tentative date): 04-07-2015.
Declaration of result status of Examination: 06-07-2015.
Last Date for Printing candidates Application: 07-07-2015.
Conduct of Interview: Third week of July 2015.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below.,