GPSC Gujarat Civil Service Exam 2017 – 423 Posts
GPSC Gujarat Civil Service Exam 2017 – Gujarat Administrative Service Exam 2017 – GPSC Civil Service & Administrative Service Exam 2017: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Invites Application for the recruitment of 423 various vacancies conducting through Gujarat Civil Service Class I & II & Administrative Service Class I Exam 2017. Interested candidates can apply online from 15.03.2017 to 31.03.2017. Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below.,
GPSC Gujarat Civil Service Exam 2017 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: Gujarat
Total Number of the Post: 423
Name and Number of the Post:
- Dy. Collector – 40 posts
- Dy. Sp – 28 posts
- District Registrar – 07 posts
- Prohibition & Excise Superintendent – 02 posts
- Assistant Commissioner Tribal Development – 06 posts
- Mamlatdar – 69 posts
- Section Officer (Sachivalay) – 96 posts
- Section Officer (GPSC) – 03 posts
- Section Officer (Gujarat Assembly Secretariat) – 03 posts
- Taluka Development Officer (TDO) – 08 posts
- Asst. District Registrar – 22 posts
- District inspector of land records – 08 posts
- Assistant Director (Food and Civil Supplies) – 15 posts
- Labor Officer – 07 posts
- Tribal Development Officer – 21 posts
- Private Secretary (English Stenographers Grade- 1) (Special Recruitment) – 02 posts
- Clinical Physiologist – 20 posts
- District Youth Development Officer – 22 posts
- Scientific Officer (Chemistry) – 13 posts
- Industry Officer – 07 posts
- Industry Officer (Technical) / Manager – 04 posts
- Inspector of Registration – 05 posts
- Assistant Research Officer – 05 posts
- Dy. Director (I.T.) – 10 posts
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 20 to 35 years as on 31.03.2017. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per Govt rules. Refer official notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Any discipline from a recognized Institution/ University.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Challan OR Net Banking OR Card Payment.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 15.03.2017 to 31.03.2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email ID and Mobile Number.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Hit “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Submit & Take Printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 15.03.2017.
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 31.03.2017.
For more details about GPSC Gujarat Civil Service Exam 2017 – Gujarat Administrative Service Exam 2017 – GPSC Civil Service & Administrative Service Exam 2017 click on the link given below.,