Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has posted employment notification for the recruitment of 293 Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Fireman Driver cum Pump Operator, Junior Health Inspector Gr II, Field Assistant, Station Officer and other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 28-01-2015 up to 12.00 midnight. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 293
Name of the Posts:
1. Works Manager: 01 Post
2. Lecturer in Dance (Kerala Natanam): 03 Posts
3. Vocational Teacher in Dairying (Milk Products): 01 Post
4. Station Officer (Trainee): 14 Posts
5. Junior Instructor (Mechanic Motor Vehicle): 05 Posts
6. Chemist Grade II: 02 Posts
7. Weaving Instructor/ Foreman/ Assistant (Male Only): 01 Post
8. Bio Medical Engineer: 01 Post
9. Meter Reader/ Spot Biller: 01 Post
10. Fireman Driver cum Pump Operator (Trainee): 55 Posts
11. Field Assistant: 15 Posts
12. Lower Division Clerk: 60 Posts
13. Turner: 02 Posts
14. Painter: 05 Posts
15. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 01 Post
16. Sales Assistant Grade II: 11 Posts
17. Planning and Development Officer: 01 Post
18. Junior Health Inspector Gr II: 23 Posts
19. LD Typist/ Clerk Typist/ Typist Clerk (Ex-Servicemen only): 03 Posts
20. Data Entry Operator: 04 Posts
21. Higher Secondary School Teacher: 09 Posts
22. Higher Secondary School Teacher Sociology: 05 Posts
23. Higher Secondary School Teacher Malayalam: 04 Posts
24. Higher Secondary School Teacher Commerce: 02 Posts
25. Higher Secondary School Teacher Geography: 02 Posts
26. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Sociology: 01 Post
27. Inspector of Police (Telecommunications): 01 Post
28. Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer in Pathology: 01 Post
29. Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer: 07 Posts
30. Lecturer in Statistics: 02 Posts
31. Lecturer in Arabic: 02 Posts
32. Lecturer in Physics: 01 Post
33. Lecturer in Physical Education: 01 Post
34. Lecturer in Mathematics: 04 Posts
35. Assistant Surgeon/ Casualty Medical Officer: 02 Posts
36. Agricultural Officer: 05 Posts
37. Occupational Therapist: 01 Post
38. Rehabilitation Technician Gr II (Orthotics): 02 Posts
39. Field Supervisor Grade II: 02 Posts
40. Staff Nurse Gr II: 01 Post
41. Laboratory Technician Gr II: 03 Posts
42. Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion): 02 Posts
43. Pharmacist Gr II (Ayurveda): 09 Posts
44. Lower Division Typist: 03 Posts
45. Clerk Typist: 01 Post
46. Treatment Organizer Gr II: 01 Post
47. Last Grade Servant (Ex-Servicemen only): 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 20-31 years for Post 4, 18-26 years for Post 10, 18-39 years for Post 11, 18-36 years for Posts 12 & 18, 18-40/ 18-50 years for Post 16, 20-45 years for Post 21, 21-49 years for Post 29, 18-50 years for Post 47. Refer to the notification for post wise age details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in Science for Post 4, Passed in SSLC or equivalent, have valid current Motor Driving Licence for Post 10, Degree in Agriculture/ Botany/ Chemistry for Post 11, Passed in SSLC or equivalent for Post 12, Degree for Post 16, SSLC for Post 18, Masters Degree in the concerned subject for Post 21. Refer to the notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test, Practical Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 28-01-2015 up to 12.00 midnight. After applying online, take print out of application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates have to scan their photograph & signature for uploading.
2. Log on to the website www.keralapsc.gov.in and get register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
3. Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User ID & Password else Click on new Registration.
4. Click on Apply Now deside the desired post.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
6. After Submission, take print out of application form for future use.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 28-01-2015 up to 12.00 midnight.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…