GESCOM Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 71 AE, JE & Accounts Officer Posts: Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM) has delivered notification for the recruitment of 71 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer & Assistant Accounts Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 16-04-2015 to 15-05-2015 up to 05:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.,
GESCOM Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 71
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 62 posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 post
3. Assistant Accounts Officer: 03 posts
4. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 05 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be above 18 years and below 35 years for General Merit, 38 years for Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB and 40 years for SC/ ST & Category I candidates as on 15-05-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess/ acquire B.E. in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Science/ Information Science/ Information Technology Engineering from recognized University or AMIE (India) for S.No.1 post, B.E. in Civil Engineering for S.No.2 post, M.Com Graduate or pass in ICWA/ MBA (Finance) for S.No.3 post, Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a Polytechnic of the State of Karnataka or Equivalent for S.No.4 post.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks secured in the Aptitude Test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to Pay Rs 2000/- for General, Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB and Rs.1000/- for SC/ ST category, Fee can be pay through any computerized Post Office in Karnataka.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the GESCOM website www.gescom.in from 16-04-2015 to 15-05-2015 up to 05:00 PM.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Log on to the website www.gescom.in
2. Click on desired post —> ‘Click here for Online Application’.
3. Click on Submit Fresh Application —> Select the Post.
4. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
5. Click on ‘Click here to Make your Payment’.
6. Make the payment and enter the details —> Submit.
7. Click on ‘Print Application’ and take print out of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 16-04-2015.
Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 15-05-2015 up to 05:00 PM.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply and other information click on the link given below.,