GEMI Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Sr Scientific Asst & Clerk cum Typist Posts: Gujarat Environment Management Institute (GEMI), Gandhinagar has delivered notification for the recruitment of Senior Scientific Assistant & Clerk-Cum-Typist vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 09-02-2015 to 25-02-2015. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
GEMI Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 18
Name of the Post:
1. Senior Scientific Assistant: 09 posts
2. Clerk-Cum-Typist: 09 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years for Senior Scientific Assistant, should not be less than 18 years and more than 28 years for Clerk-Cum-Typist Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess graduate Degree of a Recognized University or Institute in the discipline of Environmental Science/ Chemistry/ Bio Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Aquatic Biology/ Marine Biology/ Bio Science/ Biotechnology for Senior Scientific Assistant, Bachelor Degree from a Recognized University or Institute in Commerce, Arts, Law, Business Administration or Science for Clerk-Cum-Typist. Should have the basic knowledge of Computer Application for both posts.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of written test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.500/- for General candidates, Rs.250/- for SEBC, ST (Men) & Female candidates + Postal service charge is to be deposited in the Post Office 27-02-2015 (up to working hours)
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www,ojas.guj.nic.in from 09-02-2015 to 25-02-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.ojas.guj.nic.in.
2. Click on the “Apply Online” —> Select the appropriate position applied for.
3. Candidates can edit the application form & edit the details. Once you confirm the application, it cannot be edit.
4. Fill the details carefully and after clicking on the Save button & application number will be displayed on the screen.
5. Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
6. Click on the confirm application to confirm the application and type the application
number & Date of Birth, then click OK.
7. Once you confirmed the application & take the printout copy of the challan form.
8. Pay the fee in nearest post office.
9. Keep the copy of challan & application form for future use.
Starting date for submission of Online Application: 09-02-2015.
Closing date for submission of Online Application: 25-02-2015.
Last date for receipt of fee by Post Office: 27-02-2015 (up to working hours)
Probable date of exam for both posts: 15-03-2015.
Probable date of interview for S.No.1 post: 25-03-2015.
Probable date of interview for S.No.2 post: 26-03-2015.
For more details like pay scale, age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee & other information click on the link given below.,
Subscribe to Blog via Email
More Govt Recruitment’s: