East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 – 588 Posts
About East Coast Railway
East Coast Railway shortly ECoR is one of the seventeen zones of Indian Railway. The Railway network covers the region of Odisha, Chhattisgarh and also Andhra Pradesh. East Coast Railway has been operating since 2003. Headquarter of ECoR has been located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha until now. Presently, the railway network covers an area of 5214 kilometres and has 273 railway stations. The East Coast Railway provides services such as passenger railways, freight services, parcel carrier, catering and tourism services.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name: East Coast Railway
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh , Odisha
Vacancy Details of East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar||97|
|Khurda Road Division, ELS, Angul||30|
|Diesel Loco Shed, Waltair, Vizag||100|
|Electric Loco Shed, Waltair, Vizag||81|
|C & W (Siding), Waltair, Vizag||33|
|Electrical (G), Waltair Division, Vizag||82|
|Electrical (TRD), Waltair Division, Vizag||17|
|Mechanical Department, Waltair Division, Vizag||139|
|Engineering Department, Waltair Division, Vizag||09|
Eligibility criteria for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
Selection Procedure: Merit List
How to apply for East Coast Railway Apprentices vacancies
- Go to official website and then look for Apprentices notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
1. Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 17.05.2017
2. Last date for Submission of Online Application: 17.06.2017