DSSSB Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 1223 PET, Supervisor & Other Posts: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has posted employment notification for the recruitment of 1223 Physical Education Teacher (PET), Supervisors Gr II (Female Only), Drawing Teacher, Domestic Science Teacher, Music Teacher, Stenographer Grade III and other vacancies under various departments of Govt of NCT of Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply online from 26-12-2014 to 25-01-2015 by 05.00 PM. Other details and how to apply are given below.,
DSSSB Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 1223
Name and Number of the Post:
1. Assistant Store Keeper: 12 Posts
2. Librarian: 03 Posts
3. Technician: 04 Posts
4. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 03 Posts
5. Pharmacist: 11 Posts
6. Staff Nurse Grade ‘B’: 02 Posts
7. Technical Assistant (Hindi): 03 Posts
8. Field Assistant: 07 Posts
9. Ship Modeling Instructor (Male Only): 01 Post
10. Ship Modeling Store Keeper (Male Only): 02 Posts
11. Swimming Coach: 07 Posts
12. Swimming Life Guard: 07 Posts
13. Librarian (Special Drive for Physically Disabled Persons): 09 Posts
14. Music Teacher: 62 Posts
15. Drawing Teacher: 202 Posts
16. Domestic Science Teacher: 117 Posts
17. Physical Education Teacher: 424 Posts
18. Stenographer Grade III: 47 Posts
19. Supervisors Gr II (Female Only): 290 Posts
20. Manager (Civil): 01 Post
21. Deputy Manager (Traffic): 03 Posts
22. Manager (Electrical): 01 Post
23. Deputy Vigilance Officer: 01 Post
24. Deputy Security Officer: 01 Post
25. Labour Welfare Officer: 02 Posts
26. Senior Scientific Assistant (Lie Detection): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 27 years for Posts 1, 9 & 19, 32 years for Posts 2, 3, 4, 7, 14, 15 & 16, 18-32 years for Posts 5 & 10, 18-27 years for Posts 6, 8 & 18, 45 years for Posts 11, 12 & 24, 30 years for Posts 13, 17 & 26 and 35 years & below for Posts 20 to 23 & 25. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. Cutoff date for determining age limit is last date of submission of applications.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation with Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) or its equivalent for Post 17, Graduation preferably in Home Science or Child Development or Nutrition or Social work for Post 19, M.A in Drawing and Painting/ Fine Art or B.A (Hons) in Art and Art Education or B.A/ B.A with Drawing & Painting/ Fine Art/ Art for Post 15, Graduation with Diploma in Home Science for Post 16, B.A Degree with Music as one of the subject for Post 14, Passed in 12th or equivalent under 10+2 system with Speed of 80 wpm in Shorthand & 40 wpm in English Typewriting or 35 wpm in Hindi Typewriting for Post 18. Refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination (One Tier, Two Tier and Three Tier Examination Scheme), Physical Endurance Test, Skill Test and Interview.
Examination Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.100/- in the form of Challan (Download from the website while applying online) to be deposited in State Bank of India. No Fee for SC, ST, PH & Ex-serviceman candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://dsssbonline.nic.in from 26-12-2014 to 25-01-2015 by 05.00 PM. Retain printed copy of online application form for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 26-12-2014.
Last Date for Online Registration: 25-01-2015 by 05.00 PM.
Last Date for Depositing Fees through SBI Challan: 27-01-2015.
For more details click the link given below.,