COGNIZANT – Off Campus freshers It job
COGNIZANT – Off Campus freshers It job Trainees @ ALL INDIA Year of Passing: 2016 batch only Open only to Indian nationals Graduate Trainee.
Recruitment for our reputed client – Cognizant
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 233,000 employees as of March 31, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
- Domain: IT – Testing to deliver test case execution, defect logging and test case writing.
- Job Responsibilities: Graduate Trainee.
- Industry: IT
Perform daily test execution towards identifying defects/issues and help deliver on time Ensure workflow completion and accuracy to meet high volume and aggressive deliverable timelines Meet Service Level Agreements / Key Performance Indicators as per the Guidelines Provide support through adherence to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for various project enhancements and ongoing project efforts.
- Year of Passing: 2016 batch only.
- UG: Any streams with 10+2+3 of full time education (except BCA, B.Sc Computer Science and IT) (PG not eligible).
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% (aggregate including all subjects) in X, XII and UG.
- No standing arrears allowed at the time of the recruitment process.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum of 60% in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- No extended education in any academic course.
- Maximum 24 months break / gap in education is permissible for valid reasons only.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and relocate to any Cognizant locations across India.
- Open only to Indian nationals.