Chilli chicken dry – Instructions
Marinate the chicken in soya sauce, egg, salt, pepper, ajinomoto, flour, cornflour, half garlic and green chilli sauce for 1 hour.
NOTE: all the tablespoon ingredients should be added half in the marinade, if soya sauce is 2 tbsp then add 1tbsp in marinade and the other half while cooking.
- After 1 hour, fry the chicken pieces till they are brown and keep them on a tissue paper to absorb the excess oil.
- Now in the same oil add chopped garlic, green chillies, fry for 2 minutes, now add fried chicken, onions and capsicum. Saute on high flame, add all the half ingredients- salt, pepper, ajinomoto, soya sauce and green chilli sauce.
- Add 1/2 tsp vinegar and fry just few mins now ready to serve.
- Serve hot with fried rice or noodles.
Marinate time: 1 Hr
Cook time: 17 mins
Total Time: 1:17 mins
Serves: 4 -5
- 1 kg boneless chicken
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp green chilli sauce
- ajinomoto a pinch (optional)
- salt according to taste
- black pepper according to taste
- 3-4 chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp choped garlic
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour (maida)
- 1 egg
- 2 medium onions diced ( square pieces)
- 1 capsicum or green pepper diced (square pieces)