Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 406 Officer & Office Asst Posts: Bihar Gramin Bank has given a notification for the recruitment of 406 Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Candidates who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRB’s conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 may apply online from 23-01-2015 to 06-02-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.,
Bihar Gramin Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 406
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer Scale-III: 05 Posts
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 20 Posts
3. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 13 Posts
4. Officer Scale-I: 133 Posts
5. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 235 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be below 40 years for post no. 01, 32 years for post no. 02 & 03, 28 years for post no. 04, 18 to 28 years for post no. 05 as on 01-06-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent & should be proficient in local language.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRB’s CWE III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in RRB’s Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the following marks
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||SC/ ST/|
|1||Office Assistant||70 & above||80 & above|
|2||Officer Scale I||70 & above||80 & above|
|3||Officer Scale II|
|70 & above||80 & above|
|4||Officer Scale II|
|70 & above||80 & above|
|5||Officer Scale III||70 & above||80 & above|
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay the application fee (including postage/ intimation charges) of Rs 20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates and 100/- for all others through CBS Account No. 38010210000356 from any of the branches of Bihar Gramin Bank, by means of Fee Challan available in the Bank’s website http://www.bihargraminbank.in/ or by means of NEFT from Branches of Other Banks in the Account Name ‘Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment Project’, Bank Name ‘Bihar Gramin Bank’, Branch Name Begusarai, Account Number 38010210000356, IFS Code No. UCBA0RRBBKG (where 0 is zero).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.bihargraminbank.in from 23-01-2015 to 06-02-2015. After applying online, take print out of application form & fee payment receipt for future reference.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have a valid e-mail id (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs CWE III conducted in September/ October 2014).
2. Log on to the website http://www.bihargraminbank.in/
3. Click on Recruitments and download the challan form.
4. Make the fee payment and revisit the Recruitment link.
5. Click on Click here for Online Registration and Login yourself.
6. Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. After applying online, take print out of application form & fee payment receipt for future reference.
Opening Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment: 23-01-2015.
Last Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment: 06-02-2015.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below.,