Benefits of Pomegranate
Pomegranate is a tree. Various parts of the tree and fruit are used to make medicine. Many cultures use pomegranate as a folk medicine.
Pomegranate has been used for thousands of years to treat a wide variety of diseases. It is in Greek, Hebrew, Buddhist, Islamic, and Christian mythology and writings. It is described in records dating from around 1500 BC as a treatment for tapeworm and other parasites.
Pomegranate is used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels, including high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, heart attack, “hardening of the arteries”, and high cholesterol. It is also used for conditions of the digestive tract, including diarrhea, dysentery, and tapeworm and other intestinal parasites.
Some people use pomegranate for flu, swelling of the lining of the mouth, gum disease, erectile dysfunction, diabetes and a complication called acidosis, bleeding, and HIV disease. It is also used for preventing prostate cancer, obesity, and weight loss. Some women use pomegranate to cause an abortion.
Benefits of pomegranate
- Pomegranate will Control Your Hunger,obesity,high cholesterol and weight loss.
- Antioxidants and potassium is rich which helps for to protect anti-aging.
- Pomegranate May Help Fight Arthritis and Joint Pain.
- Pomegranate May Help Fight Prostate Cancer.
- Pomegranate Juice May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease.
- Pomegranate Juice May Help Treat Erectile Dysfunction.
- Pomegranate Can Help Fight Bacterial and Fungal Infections.
- Pomegranate May Help Improve Memory.
- Pomegranate May Improve Exercise Performance.
- Pomegranate Has Impressive Anti-Inflammatory Effects.
- Pomegranate May Also is Useful against Breast Cancer