Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2015 for 1200 PO Posts. Bank of Baroda Recruitment for 1200 Probationary Officer Posts. Bank of Baroda has been released a notification for 1200 bank Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 3rd March 2015 to 17th March 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2015 Details:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 03-03-2015
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-03-2015
- Last Date to Pay Fee Online: 17-03-2015
- Download of Call letter for Examination: From 07-04-2015
- Date of Examination (Tentative): 18-04-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 1200 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Unreserved: 606 Posts
- OBC: 324 Posts
- SC: 180 Posts
- ST: 90 Posts
- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Students appearing in the final year of graduation may also apply but their final selection will only be subject to their being able to pass and produce their Graduation Certificate/Mark sheets with the minimum stipulated marks as on 01.06.2015.
- All the educational qualifications should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.06.2015. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.06.2015 has to be submitted at the time of interview/at the time of verification before admission. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
Minimum– 20 years, Maximum– 28 years as on 17.03.2015.
For GEN & OBC: Rs.600.00 (application fees)
For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.100.00 (intimation charges)
- Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Group Discussion AND Interview.
- The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank. The endeavour is to select people who are bright, have good communication skills (both oral and written), are dedicated, can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 03.03.2015 to 17.03.2015 through the link in the careers page of the Banks website www.bankofbaroda.co.in and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Procedure for Applying Online:
- The applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in and click on the option ADMISSION IN BARODA MANIPAL SCHOOL OF BANKING FOR THE YEAR 2015-16 for applying online. Before filling the online application, the candidate should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria given in the notification.
- The applicants should completely fill up the online application form and upload their photograph and signature, as per the specifications given in the Annexure-I of this notification.
- The applicants should very carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, an e-receipt, Registration Number & Password will be generated. The applicants should note their Registration Numbers and Password for future reference.
Subscribe for Alerts