Apply Online for Asst Professor Posts: Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor vacancies in Computer Science & Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering Departments. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 14-01-2015 till 12:00 Midnight. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are given below…
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 14
Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor
1. Computer Science and Engineering: 01 Post
2. Electronics and Communication Engineering: 13 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 02-01-1975 and 01-01-1994. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech and ME/ M.Tech in relevant branch with first class or equivalent either in BE/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 14-01-2015 till 12:00 Midnight.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan their photograph and signature.
2. Log on to www.keralapsc.gov.in.
3. Click on “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
4. New Users get registered.
5. Log-in by using User-Id and password.
6. Click on the Apply Now before respective post you want to apply.
7. Fill all the mandatory details like name, age, etc.
8. Click on Submit button.
9. After Submission of Application take print out of application and retain it for future use.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 14-01-2015 till 12:00 Midnight.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…