- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Sabyasachi: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was the breath of fresh air in Sabyasachi creation at Cannes 2015. She looked vivacious.
- Kangana Ranaut in Payal KhandwalaShe looked pretty in the pink silk sari by Payal Khandwala. The contrasting blue blouse took the look to another level.Katrina Kaif in Elie Saab:One of fashion’s unwritten rules is that you should never wear red on the red carpet. But having said that, if the look is going to be as impactful as this, then we would certainly like to feast our eyes on more red hot looks on the red carpet. Such was Katrina Kaif’s presence on the second day of the Cannes Film Festival that we couldn’t take our eyes off her. The actress glided down the red carpet wearing a fiery red Elie Saab Pre-Fall 2015 gown. She accentuated her hourglass figure in this body-hugging gown. With the red lips, red belt, red hair and ofcourse the red carpet, there was an overdose of red, but we never knew that too much of the colour can be this sassy.
- Madhuri Dixit in Surendri: Madhuri Dixit seems to be getting younger with each passing day and on the sets of ‘Dance India Dance’, the actress showed off her age-defying looks in a stunning black sari with motif detail by designer Surendri. Madhuri DixitThe cascading curls added the right hint of glamour and she stunned us with her elegance yet again.
- Shraddha Kapoor in Babita MalkaniShraddha Kapoor looked gorgeous in this Babita Malkani sari.
- onam Kapoor in Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla:Before making her entry on the Cannes red carpet in the electric blue Ralph & Russo gown, Sonam Kapoor wore a ruffled sari and sheer laser cut blouse by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla during media interactions at Cannes. The diva looked pulled off the bold look with utter elegance.